|Version 180 (modified by 6 years ago) ( diff ),|
OSSIM is a powerful suite of geospatial libraries and applications used to process imagery, maps, terrain, and vector data. The software has been under active development since 1996 and is deployed across a number of private, federal and civilian agencies.
- Command Line Applications - ossim-info, ossim-orthoigen, ossim-dem, ...
- Desktop Applications - OssimPlanet, ImageLinker, IView, ...
- Downloads - Ready to use binaries (executables)
- User Documentation
- Supported Formats
All bugs/issues are tracked by submitting them as "issues" at ossimlabs GitHub.
- GitHub README with build instructions.
- The following links apply to the deprecated SVN repository. Please use the GitHub link above for the latest instructions.
- Developer Tips
- Source Code Documentation
- ossim 2.0 wish list
- Revision History
- OSSIM Image Model design
- Governance and Community Participation
- News and Status Reports
- Coding Standards
Coverity Static Analysis
OSSIM is an open source project. The software is released under MIT. We encourage users to use the software as-is or become an active contributor.