|Version 63 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
MapGuide Internals Home
The MapGuide Internals site is the home of MapGuide's open development process. Here you can see the project roadmap, browse the source code, submit defect and enhancement requests by creating a new ticket, and view existing tickets.
Some functions require you to login. If you need a user ID, create one from the OSGeo Services Userid page.
- Project Steering Committee
- Release Notes
- How to Get the Source Code
- Build Sponsors
- MapGuide Maestro Documentation and Downloads
- Fusion Project home page
- Coding Standards for MapGuide Core Developers
- MapGuide Architecture
- Debugging the MapGuide Server and Web Tier
- List of current sandboxes and purposes
- MapGuide Documentation
- Installer Status
- Build Status
- Community Code Samples
- Advanced Stylization Docs and Samples
- Quick Start compilation guides for various platforms - some may not be current
- Mandriva Packages
- Install MapGuide 1.2 and 2.0 side by side using bundled Apache installer
- Overriding WMS Provider settings for MapGuide Open Source Consumption
- GDAL Provider tips for MapGuide 2.1
- Installing MapGuide Open Source 2.0 Web Server Extensions on Vista / Windows Server 2008 / IIS7
- Notes with regards to compatibility between versions
- MapGuide Central, quick links to all things MapGuide and custom google search engine
There are several mailing lists used by the MapGuide development community to share information.
- MapGuide Users (or MapGuide Users on Nabble) : This mailing list is for the discussions of users who implement and develop on the MapGuide Open Source platform.
- MapGuide Internals (or MapGuide Internals on Nabble) : This mailing list is specifically for core MapGuide software development. It is used by the Project Steering Committee and developers with commit rights (and other interested parties) to discuss technical issues around the future development of MapGuide Open Source.
- MapGuide Announce (or MapGuide Announce on Nabble) : This low volume read-only mailing list is for! MapGuide Open Source release and event announcements.