|Version 16 (modified by 15 years ago) ( diff ),|
GRASS GIS Tracker and Wiki
This Trac instance is used for GRASS GIS, for bug, enhancement & task tracking, a developer wiki, and a view into the subversion code repository. To edit the wiki pages and bug/enhancement/task tickets you'll need to login with an OSGeo Userid. Read the TracGuide for details about how the site works.
- Submit a new bug report (you need to login with an OSGeo Userid)
- List Open Bugs
- List Open Enhancement Requests
Visit at GRASS User Wiki.
- Getting source code and build hints for various systems
- GRASS Programmer's Manual - Detailed source code documentation
- How-To Release - Notes on preparing a GRASS source release
- How-To Contribute - How to contribute to the GRASS development
- Google Summer of Code Projects - List of GRASS-related GSoC Projects
- Request For Comment (RFC) List
- Web pages management
- Release/6.3.0RC3-News (30 Nov 2007)
- Release/6.3.0RC2-News (20 Nov 2007)
- Release/6.3.0RC1-News (24 Oct 2007)
- Release/6.2.3-News (27 Nov 2007)
- Release/6.2.2-News (16 June 2007)
- Release/5.4.1-News (26 Jul 2007)
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.