- DownloadSource - getting source from packages or source control.
- SupportedCompilers - table of compilers and versions tested to successfully build GDAL
- Vagrant - to create a reproducable developement environment
- BuildingOnUnix - the basics of building on Unix.
- BuildingOnUnixGDAL25dev - special instructions to build GDAL master (released as GDAL 3.0) starting with Feb 2019
- BuildingOnUnixWithMinimizedDrivers - instructions for building GDAL on Unix with minimal set of drivers
- LargeFileSupport - supporting files larger than 4GB.
- SolarisNotes - notes about building GDAL on Solaris
- IRIXBuild - notes about building GDAL on IRIX with MIPSpro compiler
- OpenEmbedded - notes about building GDAL for OpenEmbedded
- BuildingOnUnixWithNetBeansIDE - instructions for building GDAL on Unix using NetBeans IDE
- BuildingForAndroid - instructions for cross-compiling GDAL for use on Android devices.
- BuildingOnMac - instructions for building GDAL on Mac OS.
- BuildingOnWindows - the basics of building on Windows using Microsoft Visual C++
- BuildingOnWindowsWithMinimizedDrivers - instructions for building GDAL on Windows with minimal set of drivers
- BuildingWithMinGW - guide about how to build on Windows using MinGW
- GeneratingVisualStudioProject - using the provided script to generate VS project convenient for development on Windows
- WinCE - issue related to GDAL on the WinCE platform.
External Library Issues
- ECW - using ECW SDK for .ecw and JPEG2000
- Epsilon - issues when using Epsilon library
- FileGDB - Building with ESRI FileGDB API driver
- FITS - Building with FITS driver via CFITSIO library.
- GRASS - building GDAL with GRASS support.
- HDF - building in HDF support.
- JasPer - another library for JPEG2000 support.
- JP2KAK - Kakadu library is one JPEG2000 option.
- JpegIPP - building with IPP version of libjpeg.
- TIFF12BitJPEG - building with support for 8 and 12 bit jpeg compressed TIFF.
- LibCurl - building WMS/WCS/HTTP drivers using libcurl.
- mdbtools - using the OGR PGeo driver with mdbtools under Linux.
- MrSID - using MRSID SDK for .sid and JPEG2000.
- MSG - using EUMETSAT Wavelet Transform Software to enable MSG driver
- NetCDF - use netcdf library.
- TIFF - building and using GDAL with TIFF/GeoTIFF support.
- Oracle - building and using OGR with Oracle support.
- SQLite - building and using OGR with SQLite support.
- Ingres - building and using OGR with Ingres support.
- DxfDwg - building DXFDWG driver (spike branch)
- LibKML - building LIBKML driver.
- SOSI - building with the Norwegian SOSI driver.
- ArcSDE - building with ArcSDE client libraries.
- SfcomOledb - Notes on deprecated SFCOM/OLEDB Provider
Foreign function interface
- SWIG - the technology for the new generation wrappers
Last modified 4 years ago Last modified on May 7, 2019, 2:34:47 PM
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.