GDAL Tracker and Wiki
This Trac instance is used for bug, enhancement & task tracking, a user and developer wiki, and a view into the subversion code repository of GDAL project. To edit the wiki pages and bug/enhancement/task tickets you'll need to login with an OSGeo Userid. Read the TracGuide for details about how the site works.
- Submit a new bug report (you need to login with an OSGeo Userid)
- List Open Bugs
- List Open Enhancement Requests
- News and Status Reports
- Licensing Issues
- Governance and Community Participation
- Source Downloads
- Downloading ready to use executables.
- Software Using GDAL
- CodeSnippets - code snippets and GDAL usage examples (feel free to add interesting samples)
- Additional notes on GDAL and OGR utilities
- ConfigOptions - details on available GDAL/OGR configuration options and how they work.
- Security issues
- BuildHints - building GDAL from source for various systems, with support of various data formats
- RFC (Request For Comment) List
- Automated builds - GDAL compilation and testing farms
- Google Summer of Code Ideas and Projects
- TestingNotes - gdalautotest, etc.
- Reviewer check-list
- Google Summer of Code
- GDAL20Changes: Large and small changes we might make on a major release
- MeasuredGeometriesInDrivers: Working page for problems in & solutions for drivers regarding geometries with measures
GDAL/OGR In Other Languages
There is a set of generic SWIG interface files in the GDAL source tree (subdirectory swig) and a set of language bindings based on those. Currently active ones are CSharp, Java, Perl, and Python. The SWIG bindings for PHP and Ruby are out of date.
- Release/1.7.0-News (retracted)
- Release/1.4.3-News (retracted)
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.