- gdalflattenmask.c : This utility is intended to produce a new file that merges regular data bands with the mask bands, for applications not being able to use the mask band concept
- gdal2ogr.c : Create an OGR datasource from the values of a GDAL dataset. May be useful to test gdal_grid and generate its input OGR file
- gdalbuildvrt.cpp : Commandline application to build VRT datasets from raster products or content of SHP tile index
- netCDF-5D.R : R example to generate 5D NetCDF file, for testing #2583 patch.
- USGS PDF Topo : very simple command line to turn USGS PDF topo map into geotif.
- Batch conversion of various rasters using dos shell features
- Create an optimal raster catalog for qgis 1.9
- Efficiently generate a large Landsat mosaic
- How to generate cloud optimized GeoTIFF files
ogr_kml.pl (16.4 KB) - added by 9 years ago.
OGR_KML test - port of python version to perl
KML_Driver_examples.pl (9.4 KB) - added by 9 years ago.
OGR KML driver scripting - in perl
r2v.py (10.2 KB) - added by 9 years ago.
Convert a GDAL compatible raster to an OGR-created polygon layer
testOSR2.pl (528 bytes) - added by 9 years ago.
trivial Point transform using GDAL 1.5 in perl
testOSR.pl (407 bytes) - added by 9 years ago.
trivial point transformation in perl
rgb2pct.c (5.8 KB) - added by 9 years ago.
C Port of rgb2pct.py
gimp-gdal.c (10.7 KB) - added by 9 years ago.
GDAL plugin for GIMP (read-only)
netCDF-5D.R (8.5 KB) - added by 7 years ago.
R example to generate 5D NetCDF file
Download all attachments as: .zip