Graphical modeler is a wxGUI extension which allows the user to create, edit, and manage models. It's available from the menu "File | Graphical modeler". Graphical modeler is available in GRASS 6.4.2+.
See also GRASS User Wiki page.
- Advanced data sources (database)
- Interactive input (r.reclass, etc.)
- If/else statements
- Linking functions to the actions
- Loops (list, series)
Overview of commits here.
List of tickets
- wxModeler does not accept r.mapcalc action
- wxModeler: r.mapcalc action should allow to insert maps
- wx modeler: Gtk warnings
- gui modeler don't works as aspected
- run model menu item does not seem to work
- gui modeler: complete crash of gui when .gxm file modified in vi while modeler is active
- Loading gxm file does not load Model, Items and Variables tabs
- Save details from graphical modeler variables panel as g.parser comments in Python file
- modeler problems with variable
- graphical modeler problems with sql in v.extract