SetFeature command causing PHP Interpreter error in Win XP IE Browser
|Reported by:||Owned by:||Daniel Morissette|
Description (last modified by )
<<<***Please note, I have emailed a zip file containing my test data, php file, error screenshots and this description to Daniel Morissette. He has requested I assign this bug to him to investigate-The assign to and CC field won't let me add his name so it's defaulted to firstname.lastname@example.org (apologies for any inconvenience caused)***>>> PHP OGR Error: PHP Interpreter crashes when using GetFeature and SetFeature The program (test_a_writeshp.php) is designed to do the following: 1. Load a shp file 2. Go to a specific feature and re-write the content to some random string 3. It then should list (in table format) all the columns and data contained within the shapefile AFTER the SetFeature re-write The program is merely a test to ensure that I can write to an open shp file. The error: When I run the php file (test_a_writeshp.php), the browser loads, it then loads for about 2/3 seconds and then the error message (see Pic001.bmp) pops up. If I select Donât Send when prompted about informing Microsoft, the page then loads normally showing the altered feature (so the code is successfully completing the request). If I ask for more information about this error, I get the following message from the browser (Please see Pic002.bmp) It appears to do everything expected of it, the only issue is that it seems to think itâs crashing but then continue processing as per normal. This issue I want to raise is why the error message (Pic001.bmp) is cropping up in the first place. Additional Information: The first edition of this program was to replace all the features in a specific column. There were no errors when I did this and it worked perfectly. It is only when I try to rewrite a specific feature does the error occur. If I comment out the SetFeature command (line 70 in the php file) then the program works perfectly. Also, if I donât use the GetFeature command (line 68) and use the SetFeature command within the While statement (line 72) then all the features, in all the rows under the specific column, get replaced without any errors. It seems to be the combination of both that is causing a problem. I hope Iâve explained this clearly. If not, please donât hesitate to contact me for any further information. I hope you will be able to replicate this error or better yet, see some error in my code which accounts for this. Thank you, Ben Crane Ben.email@example.com
Change History (4)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.