|Version 42 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
PostGIS Tracker and Wiki
This Trac instance is used for bug, enhancement & task tracking, a user and developer wiki, and a view into the subversion code repository. To edit the wiki pages and bug/enhancement/task tickets you'll need to login with an OSGeo Userid. Read the TracGuide for details about how the site works.
PostGIS is project originally developed by Refractions Research and further enhanced by various third party developers, private corporations, and non-profit institutions. It is now a project of OSGeo and is currently in the incubation phase.
- Submit a new bug report (you need to login with an OSGeo Userid)
- Bug reports to WKT Raster extension should have summary prefixed with [wktraster] and corresponding component assigned.
- List Open Bugs
- List Open Enhancement Requests
- Release Candidate Downloads
- Released Tar Balls
List of PostGIS extensions:
PostGIS Raster (formerly PostGIS WKT Raster)
- PostGIS Raster - Integration of a new raster type within PostGIS spec.
- Raster Tutorial - Demonstrates how to use Raster with vector geometries and install on windows.
- Raster functions reference - This is a list of already implemented functions. Documentation of functions still in progress.
- PostGIS Raster FTW - Real application - land classification /vector/raster operations
- Raster Driver for GDAL - Progress Reports on GSOC building WKT Raster driver for GDAL
- Crunching Rasters with WKT Raster
- WKTRaster Doxygen Documentation (pre-2.0) Note: the 2.0 raster doxygen is now part of PostGIS Doxygen
- TracGuide — Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project — Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ — Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport — Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.