Opened 11 years ago
Closed 7 years ago
Last modified 7 years ago
#262 closed defect (fixed)
Setup starts downloading and installing packages before showing you a list to choose from
|Reported by:||Alister||Owned by:|
- Start Setup.
- Select "Advanced Install" and click "Next".
- Click "Back"
- Select "Express Desktop Install" and click "Next".
- It starts downloading and installing packages! It should display a list of Desktop GIS packages for you to choose from.
Change History (2)
comment:1 by , 11 years ago
comment:2 by , 7 years ago
|Status:||new → closed|
- Resolve prerequisited in unattended mode (fixes #485)
- Add -k/-autoaccept to automatically accept licenses in unattended mode and fix infinite loop in unattended mode (fixes #117, fixes #151, fixes #486)
- Change short option for advanced mode from from a to A (fixes #351)
- Change short option for disable-buggy-antivirus from A to b
- Refactor out express_mode (fixes #262)
Last edited 7 years ago by (previous) (diff)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
(Sorry - I forgot you need to press enter twice between lines in Trac)