Proposal: assign roles to the PSC members
- Please edit this Wiki page directly -
Note: a PSC member with a certain role can also delegate another community member to share the workload
Long-term working groups:
- oversee funding model, crowdfunding and sponsoring
- Financial management: set up a non-profit entity
- Get in more http://grass.osgeo.org/donations/ - approach potential sponsors, develop sponsoring program
- release manager:
- get the timing right in accordance to RFC/4_ReleaseProcedure
- follow procedure which is documented in doc/howto_release.txt
- follow yet undocumented extra tricks (inviting package managers to create new package etc)
- translation manager:
- find new translators, cleanup similar messages in source code, ...
- education working group: :
Madi, MartinL, PeterL, ...
- proactively enlarge visibility of GRASS GIS (events, press releases, articles, ...)
- make it easy to teach GRASS GIS: collect material, advertise teaching material, ...
- academic/research working group:
- DOI, citation section in documentation
- Interfacing with scientific repositories (e.g. Zenodo)
- Integration in Jupyter Notebook environments
- press, marketing and sprints working group:
Lucadelu, Veroandreo, ...
- develop use cases and Case studies, write short articles, CMS: add user quotes on first page why people use GRASS? Refresh start page, ...
- organizing community sprint
- documentation working group:
Madi, Veroandreo, ...
- improve manual, add more examples, screenshots, ...
- design working group:
- prepare flyers etc.
- improve Website and fix mobile issues
- style and appearance of manual, gui
- trac bug report manager:
- cleanup tickets, followup with open questions, ...
- testing working group:
Vaclav Petras, Soeren Gebbert
- delegate writing tests
- automated running of tests (continuous integration)
- testing framework development and maintenance
- GUI working group:
Anna Petrasova, Vaclav Petras, MartinL
- general UI design
- ensure GUI works on all platforms
- GUI documentation, API
- wxGUI development
- transition to wxPython Phoenix and Python 3
Short-term working groups:
- Python 3 working group:
Anna Petrasova, Vaclav Petras, Pietro Zambelli, MartinL
- provide guide to test
- ensure 2.7 and 3 code compatibility (decide which Python 3 version is the target)
- develop strategy for all Python components: library (scripting, pygrass, temporal), wxGUI, scripts, addons
- track progress on separate wiki page
- svn -> git working group:
MartinL, Vaclav Petras, ...
Last modified 5 years ago Last modified on Feb 28, 2018, 12:59:14 AM
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.