v.digit background errors
|Reported by:||clerici||Owned by:|
The d.vect command in the Background panel of v.digit gives an error regarding topology rebuilding
1) I inserted roads_copy (a copy of roads in Spearfish) in the GIS Manager
2) I entered v.digit by the r.digit/v.digit button.
3) The v.digit GUI was correctly opened and the display was ok.
4) In the background panel the command 'd.vect map=roads_copy@esercizi color=0:0:0 ..........' is displayed by default.
5) I moved a node in roads_copy.
6) Clicking the Redraw button the following error message was reported in the Output window(Fig.1.)
Entering v.digit through: Vector>Develop map>Digitize the Background panel is empty.
I added the command 'd.vect map=roads_copy disp=cat' and I moved a node. In redrawing, the cat values were not displayed and I had the same error as in Fig.1.
I entered at the GRASS prompt the command: v.digit map=roads_copy map=roads_copy bgcmd='d.vect map=roads_copy disp=cat'. Moving a node and redrawing, the cat values were correctly displayed and two WARNING were reported in the terminal (Fig.2).
The error is the same with GRASS6.3, 6.4 and 6.5.
Change History (5)
comment:1 by , 14 years ago
|Component:||default → Vector|
|CPU:||Unspecified → All|
|Keywords:||vector digitizing added|
|Platform:||Linux → All|
|Status:||new → closed|