DebCheck QA: Array index is out of bounds
|Reported by:||hamish||Owned by:|
Debian's run of the Cpp check tool automatically found a number of C-code errors (or potential errors) which need to be reviewed by hand. See grass-dev ML thread of 13 Jan 2011.
the list of probably-bugs in the 6.4.0 C/C++ code:
CLI analysis program (not Debian specific):
I have split those 154 hits into 16 classes, and will report each class in an individual bug report.
Run against releasebranch6_4 r42329 (including all patches up to, but not beyond, 6.4.0-final)
This bug report is for: Array index is out of bounds
- ./raster/r.flow/precomp.c:154 [error] - Array index -1 is out of bounds
- ./raster/r.flow/precomp.c:158 [error] - Array index -1 is out of bounds
- ./raster/r.flow/precomp.c:161 [error] - Array index -1 is out of bounds
- ./raster/r.flow/precomp.c:163 [error] - Array index -1 is out of bounds
- ./raster/r.flow/precomp.c:165 [error] - Array index -1 is out of bounds
- ./vector/v.in.dwg/entity.c:516 [error] - Array 'tempdouble' index 2 out of bounds
- ./vector/v.in.dwg/entity.c:517 [error] - Array 'tempwidth' index 2 out of bounds
Modules: r.flow, v.in.dwg