Ticket #143 (closed task: invalid)
regress_ogc failed for trunk on Linux
|Reported by:||mloskot||Owned by:|
What steps will reproduce the problem?
0. Build and install GEOS from SVN trunk (r2302)
1. Checkout PostGIS trunk (r3935)
2. Configure PostGIS: ./autogen.sh && ./configure
3. Build PostGIS: make clean && make
4. Install and test PostGIS: sudo make install && make check
What is the expected output? ... kml. ok regress_ogc. ok regress_bdpoly. ok ...
What do you see instead?
... kml. ok regress_ogc. failed (diff expected obtained: /tmp/pgis_reg_10014/test_38_diff) regress_bdpoly. ok ...
See details in attached pgis_reg_test_38.txt
What version of the product are you using?
On what operating system?
GNU/Linux Ubuntu 8.10