MapGuide Maestro downloads
From this page you may download MapGuide Maestro.
There are currently no preview releases available
The current stable release of MapGuide Maestro is 5.1 (22.214.171.12470)
On windows you can download MapGuide Maestro as a NSIS installer package, or as a zipped file of executeables. You must have the .Net framework 4.0 installed. The installer will automatically ask you to install it, if you don't have it.
Linux / Mac OS
Please note for Linux / Mac OS, the Local Connection mode and IronPython? scripting functionality is not compatible. You must download the zip package which does not include these components.
For linux or Mac OS, you must first install Mono and the winforms packages. Once Mono is installed, please download the binaries:
Please note for 5.0 beta 1 onwards, the minimum required version of Mono is 2.8
For ubuntu the following apt-get command will fetch the required packages:
sudo apt-get install mono-runtime libmono-system-windows-forms4.0-cil libmono-system-core4.0-cil libmono-system-numerics4.0-cil libmono-system-web4.0-cil
The Maestro SDK is a separate package containing only the core Maestro libraries allowing you to create your own applications that use the Maestro API. The SDK package includes:
- The Maestro API libraries (these are the same identical libraries used by the Maestro application)
- A Visual Studio 2010 solution of .net console/desktop sample projects illustrating use of the Maestro API
- A Visual Studio 2010 solution of ASP.net sample projects illustration use of the Maestro API in a web context
- A ProviderTemplate? utility that generates and compiles a Maestro.LocalNative? provider targeted towards your specific version of the MapGuide API
- Maestro API documentation in Compiled HTML Help (CHM) format.
Like the application itself, the SDK is 32-bit and targets .net Framework 4.0
SDK packages are released concurrently with Maestro. Whenever a new release of Maestro is available, you can expect a new SDK release as well.
Previous releases can be found here: Maestro files.