wiki:PscMeeting03-27-2008

Project Steering Committee - Home

Meeting Info

The sixteenth meeting of the MapGuide PSC will take place Thursday, March 27, 2008 at 17:00 UTC (1:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM MT / 10:00 AM PT).

Meeting Chair: Bob Bray

Universal Time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=27&year=2008&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=55

Location: The meeting will be held on IRC at #mapguide

Agenda

  • 2.1 Roadmap (CSMap? RESTful services?)
  • PSC Expansion
  • Community involvement (Core, reconciling MG Fusion implementation with Fusion Project)
  • Map Studio, Web Studio, etc
  • Builds

Actions

  • Tom to update Roadmap pages for 2.0.1 and 2.1.
  • Jason to approach Kenneth about becoming a PSC member. If Kenneth is interested Jason will make a motion to add him.
  • Jason to approach Kenneth about adding Map Studio to the MGOS project. If he agrees that will result in an RFC.
  • Tom to check with the ADSK Build team about supporting our migration to an open build process.
  • Tom to check with Trevor, re: use of a machine for Windows builds.
  • Jason to look at the build scripts, etc.
  • Bob to ask Gary Crawford to introduce himself on the "internals" lists.
Last modified 10 years ago Last modified on Mar 27, 2008 11:57:19 AM