Ticket #1237 (closed defect: fixed)
Error dialog of ajax viewer should be refined
|Reported by:||christinebao||Owned by:||Christine Bao|
|Cc:||Bruce.Dechant@…, Jenny.He@…||External ID:||1293596|
Report from Autodesk QA:
1. Use Studio to create an ajax viewer, at least one of its layer should be selectable. Uncheck the option of "Keep connection alive".
2. Open the ajax viewer in browser.
3. Select one feature in the viewer.
4. waiting for timeout.
5. Click the ajax viewer to select another feature.
1. If in IE, there is an error dialog pops up saying: "<?x".
2. If in Firefox, there is an error dialog pops up saying: "No ".
Please see the attached screen shots.