Ticket #704 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Italian localization for 2.6.5
|Reported by:||etj||Owned by:||etj|
|Component:||User interface (web)||Version:||v2.6.5|
In the proposed patch there is an almost complete localization for the Italian language. Localization from #605 has been taken as a starting point, and has been widely improved.
The patch consists in:
- base GUI (web/src/main/webapp/loc/it, web/src/main/webapp/loc/*/strings.xml)
- ISO19139 schema
- DC schema
- map buttons tooltips
- fixes in calendar widget
- SQL entries for DB init
- SQL entries for DB upgrade from 263 to 265.
- Other related updates (xml, xsl, js, pom files)
- ISO19110, CSW-record, FGDC, ISO19115 schemas loc files are just copied from the English version
- SQL scripts for DB upgrades from versions other than 2.6.3 are not set up yet.
Patch applies on SVN revision 8496 on branch 2.6.x.
Any review is welcome. Once cleaned up and accepted by the community I can check it in the 2.6.x branch.