Code Sprint - Boston - 2018
- Start at 09:00 Wednesday September 26
- End at 17:00 Friday September 28
Sponsorship dollars will be used to support travel and accommodation for "non-corporate" developers whose travel is not otherwise covered. Interested in sponsoring? Please contact <lr at pcorp dot us>.
We are able to accept payments in the form of Credit Card, Bank Transfer, Pay Pal, and for US companies (all the already stated plus checks)
The main aim is to begin thinking about next releases, and major features to be attempted.
- wiki:PostGIS3 topics
- PostGIS 2.5 ticket triage (if not released yet) otherwise work/planning for PostGIS 3.0
- PostgreSQL integration
- Desired core improvements
- Core features we should make use of
- Discuss feasibility / strategies for geography clustering implementations
- Performance testing suite
- web site refresh, infra wars
- What goes in NEWS file and announcments
- Add your own … ?
PostGIS (and GEOS, Proj, PgSQL, GDAL, CGAL, etc?) devs who will be there:
- Paul Ramsey
- Regina Obe
- Leo Hsu
- Darafei Praliaskouski
- Dan Baston
Bborie Park (probably)
- Raúl Marín
- Sandro Santilli (IRC?)
(SIGN UP CLOSED)
- Devonshire in Paragon office (PH301) HC floor
- From Boston Logan Airport
- Take Blue Line to State Street (The Devonshire is on Washington St, just off of State St.)
- "Leo express" will also be available
- TBD during the event
Last modified 5 years ago Last modified on Sep 23, 2018, 9:34:02 PM
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.