|Version 7 (modified by 4 years ago) ( diff ),|
Google Season of Docs 2019
This page captures ideas and accomplishments for the PostGIS submission to the Google Season of Docs 2019.
PostgreSQL is also participating (wiki).
- Martin Davis (Crunchy Data)
- Regina Obe (Paragon Corporation)
Documentation Project Ideas
Content style review
Sugggested by: Martin Davis
Edit all content for prose style consistency, typos, spelling mistakes, etc.
Suggested by: Regina Obe
How to Workbooks that walk a user thru how to use each of the core pieces of PostGIS
- Geometry / Geography - Loading data (shp2pgsql, QGIS DbManager), querying data, viewing data in various tools (OpenJump, QGIS, pgAdmin4), performance tuning
- Topology - Converting existing data into topologies, building topogeometries, viewing data, and querying data
- Raster - Deciding on tiles sizes, Loading raster data with raster2pgsql, querying raster data alone, raster / geometry queries, converting raster to geometry, viewing raster data in QGIS