|Version 28 (modified by 4 years ago) ( diff ),|
Issues and supplementary documentation for OSGeoLive.
- OSGeoLive home page - documentation and downloads
- Downloads (Sourceforge) - main download server
- Live_GIS_Workshop_Install - reference to workshops and workshop material
- Projects page with information about projects
- OSGeoLive on GitHub - source code for the OSGeoLive image
- How to document a project - Information about how to document the projects on OSGeoLive
- OSGeoLive-doc on GitHub - source code for the OSGeoLive documentation
- Documentation build process
- OSGeoLive home page (development version) - documentation for the next version of OSGeoLive, built daily from the master branch of the OSGeoLive-doc GitHub repo
- Development downloads (NTUA, Greece) - downloads of snapshot builds and a staging area for releases
- Development downloads (UCDavis, USA) - downloads of snapshot builds and a staging area for releases
- Press Releases
- Release Schedule
- Twitter administrated by Astrid Emde. Alex and Brian have access too.
- Mailing list
- IRC #osgeolive - weekly meeting:
- Tuesday in Europe and Americas, Wednesday morning in Oceania
- Time: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?hour=20&min=0&p1=224&p2=155&p3=195&p4=37&p5=26&p6=240&p7=952&iv=1800
- Archive of #osgeolive
Project Steering Committee
) - added by 7 months ago.
Transifex language resources
Download all attachments as: .zip
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.