Opened 13 years ago
Closed 12 years ago
#647 closed task (fixed)
|Reported by:||activityworkshop||Owned by:|
I'll put these together in one ticket because they're all Ossim-related and all fairly minor.
- Shortcut in start menu and in the desktop folder says 'OsssimPlanet', but should be 'OssimPlanet'
- There's a dead link from /usr/local/share/ossim/ossimPlanetUsers.pdf to a non-existent directory /usr/share/doc/ossim-doc/ - link should be deleted I guess
- The quickstart instructions say to load a kml file from /home/user/data/raster/*.kml but there are only tif files in this directory
- I also had OssimPlanet crash on me when I opened the Preferences dialog, but I can't reproduce this
Change history (5)
by , 13 years ago
comment:1 by , 12 years ago
are these still an issue with the latest version?
(judging by https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/attachment/ticket/700/openjump.jpeg at least the typo in the icon name seems to be still there)
comment:2 by , 12 years ago
the typo in the icon name is still there.
comment:3 by , 12 years ago
Patch for Point 1 applied for the 5.0 release, added the following lines to install_ossim.sh before the desktop files are moved to destination folder:
#patch for ticket https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/647 sed -i -e 's/OsssimPlanet/OssimPlanet/g' /usr/share/ossim/ossimplanet.desktop
comment:4 by , 12 years ago
|Status:||new → closed|
- Desktop Menu is correct since 5.0-RC5
- osgeolive-menu screenshot updated
- removed kml row in ossim quickstart document
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
icon with name of app spelt wrongly