Create a Marble 1.7 backport for the latest OSGeo LiveDVD
|Reported by:||tackat||Owned by:|
- The most easy port is the Marble-Qt port which provides all features. This could be used as a base:
- all languages should be packaged. For the Qt-Only version this requires special treatment to get the .qm files generated and packaged
- gps support should be included
- Ideally it would be nice if Marble's shapelib support would get enabled. This requires to set the LIBSHP_INCLUDE_DIR with cmake so that Marble will find the shapelib.
- Integrating Quazip support in addition would provide support for .kmz files (without that Marble can only display uncompressed kml files).
Change history (3)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.