GDAL/OGR 1.6 Python Bindings and Scripts
- Bindings are provided as modules osgeo.gdal, osgeo.ogr, and osgeo.osr.
- The bindings include numpy support, and are the GDAL/OGR "next generation" (modern) bindings.
- More info at: http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/GdalOgrInPython
- Installed in osgeo4w\apps\gdal-16\pymod
- It is necessary to run the gdal16.bat script to prepare the environment to use this version of the bindings in an OSGeo4W Shell.
- The standard scripts, like rgb2pct.py, are placed in osgeo4w\apps\gdal-16\bin and include .bat wrapper scripts. So, for instance, rgb2pct.py should be involved as "rgb2pct" at the commandline.
- Maintained by FrankWarmerdam.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.