- Raster / Vector format geospatial data access library
- Home: http://www.gdal.org/
- Utility Docs: http://www.gdal.org/gdal_utilities.html
- Currently all one package for libraries, commands and docs.
- Does not include other language bindings (separate packages)
- To get the commandline utilities implemented in Python (like gdal_merge, and rgb2pct), install gdal-python.
- Includes include files (osgeo4w\include) and stub library (osgeo4w\lib\gdal_i.lib).
- Depends on the older gdalXXdll packages which provide DLLs for older ABIs
- Build scripts in the corresponding "source" package (including patches, if any)
- Maintainer is JuergenFischer
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.