Creating Temporary Markups with the .Net API
In this example we will convert the redlining/markup sample at http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/devguide/index.php to a .net version, and explain the whole process of creating temporary markups.
A high level overview of creating temporary markup is as follows:
- Digitize our geometry using the AJAX viewer.
- Invoke our server-side script passing along our digitized geometry.
- Initialize web tier and services.
- Create our temporary feature source if it doesn't exist.
- Insert our geometry into this feature source.
More to follow...