Opened 11 months ago

Closed 5 months ago

#2770 closed defect (fixed)

500 internal server error on search widget with SQLite DB

Reported by: phidrho Owned by: jng
Priority: medium Milestone: 3.1.1
Component: Fusion Version: 3.1.0
Severity: trivial Keywords: search, sqlite, search widget, Fusion
Cc: External ID:

Description

After upgrade to Mapguide 3.1.0.9064, Fusion search widget connected to SQLite polygon layer stopped working. Search is working properly on MSSQL layers. I think situation with SHP layer is the same as with SQLite.

The problem is probably in GetGeometryTypes?(), it seems that function detects that SQLite layer has points for some reason, and then Search.php script sets $bHasPoint variable to True which then causes the error. I temporarily changed bHasPoint to False in line 149 (in Search.php) to avoid the bug.

Attachments (2)

bug.png (63.9 KB) - added by phidrho 11 months ago.
500_internal_server_error.png (64.4 KB) - added by phidrho 11 months ago.

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (4)

Changed 11 months ago by phidrho

Attachment: bug.png added

Changed 11 months ago by phidrho

comment:1 Changed 5 months ago by jng

Milestone: 3.1.1
Owner: set to jng

comment:2 Changed 5 months ago by jng

Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed

Speculatively fixed for:

Trunk: https://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/changeset/3028 3.1.1: https://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/changeset/3029

I say speculatively because while I didn't get HTTP 500 errors, I did have screwy SQLite data files to test with that had similar problems with the Search widget.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.