wx georectify: implement best features of i.points
|Reported by:||hamish||Owned by:|
wishes from #728:
- would it be possible to change the color of GCP lines which are 1 standard dev. out from the mean GCP error as orange and 2 S.D. out as red? that is a nice way in i.points to see where your typos are. Or failing that, allow sort rows by clicking on column so you could group the worst offenders to the top.
- is it possible to bind the arrow keys to move the currently selected GCP 1 pixel on the map display window?
- more i.points goodness: can you change the color of the map marker to orange if that is the currently selected GCP data row? and have it still display on the map but turn to red if it the Use box is unticked?
- long shot wish: i.vpoints lets you select a vector map from the target mapset to overlay on the fly based on the current tansform calculation. The other nice thing it has is left and right panels, in the left one you click on a feature in the source image, and in the right you click on what you know to be the same point in another map (rast or vect) in the target location. It then uses the x,y from the left pane and the east,north from the right pane to create the GCP without having to know or type any coords.
- from there is the grass5 addon magic auto GCP image tool, but one (or 5) things at a time :)
Change History (6)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.