Opened 4 years ago
Closed 4 years ago
#3746 closed defect (fixed)
Quouting of strings with white space in t.info breaks tests for temporal modules
|Reported by:||sbl||Owned by:|
When working on t.rast.aggregate, I noticed that tests fail du to quoting of strings in t.info.
Working on it...
Change History (6)
comment:1 by , 4 years ago
comment:2 by , 4 years ago
comment:3 by , 4 years ago
comment:4 by , 4 years ago
comment:5 by , 4 years ago
comment:6 by , 4 years ago
|Status:||new → closed|
The rest of the test-errors in the temporal testsuites were not touched as they indicate other issues (e.g. related to Python 3, changed results, or errors in the test-code.)
Types of those errors are:
- AssertionError: reference argument is not a string (in several tests)
- grass.exceptions.FatalError: Wrong type of input A (in algebra tests)
- AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'second' (in several tests related to datetime_math)
- AssertionError: There is no map <b_2001_01_01_00> of type <raster> in the current mapset (t.rast.aggregate)
- Process ended with non-zero return code t.remove(inputs=R, type='strds', flags=u'rf', quiet=True). See errors in the (error) output.
- UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 2: ordinal not in range(128)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.