create IPython magic to control from IPython Notebook
|Reported by:||timmie||Owned by:|
- there are demos with GRASS being run from inside IPython Notebook: http://nbviewer.ipython.org/url/epi.whoi.edu/esr/GIS_GRASS-R_Example.ipynb
- the output pictures are currently simply empedded by statics PNG output
- some interactivity would be nice.
This could be achived by:
- embedded OpenLayers (with query buttons, zoom, etc.)
- launching an external wxGui window (similar to %edit magic)
Change History (5)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.