Range Analysis Feature
|Reported by:||scorpionlegend92||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||buffer, range, radius||Cc:|
Can you please add a feature in Grass that can provide count of locations present in defined range/radius of selected point.
Desired Feature can work in this way:
- Selecting the layer.
- Entering (or selecting) the coordinates of a point/location that are present in the layer from the menu.
- Defining the radius buffer info. (for e.g. 5 km or 5000 meters)
3a. This option will further include two options:
- entering the integer
- selecting the distance unit (km, meter, feet, etc.)
- Generating the map display; (This should create radius circle from the centroid of the point selected in the option).
- Additionally, an output file(dbf or any other compatible file) should generate that include the information about all points that appear within the defined radius.