1.6 Release Notes
GeoPrisma has been tested and fully supports the following browsers :
- Internet Explorer 7, 8 and 9
- Firefox 3.6+
Other browsers were not tested so can't be qualified as fully supported.
The following libraries (version) are packaged with GeoPrisma 1.6 :
- OpenLayers (2.12-rc7, updated)
- Proj4js (1.0.1)
- MapFish (trunk, revision 3862)
- GeoExt (trunk, revision 2865)
- GeoExt-ux (trunk, revision 2865)
- GeoExt-ux-AttributeFilterPanel (trunk, revision 2865)
- GeoExt-ux-FeatureEditing (trunk, revision 2865)
- GeoExt-ux-LayerManager (trunk, revision 2865)
- GeoExt-ux-LayerTreeBuilder (trunk, revision 2865)
- GeoExt-ux-ShortcutCombo (trunk, revision 2865)
- GeoExt-ux-Styler (trunk, revision 2865)
- GeoExt-ux-WFSTFeatureEditing (trunk, revision 2865)
- GeoExt-ux-WMSBrowser (trunk, revision 2883)
- GeoExt-ux-ZoomTo (trunk, revision 2882)
The following libraries (version) were tested with GeoPrisma 1.6 :
- ExtJS (3.4.0)
The following softwares can be safely used with this release of GeoPrisma as its services :
- MapServer (5.6.6+, 6.0.0+), for WMS and WFS services
- TileCache (2.10+)
- FeatureServer (1.12+)
- MapFish Print (1.2+)
- MS4W (3.0.2, 3.0.3)
- MapCache, for TMS services
The following tile providers are supported by this release of GeoPrisma as "gymo" services :
- GoogleMaps (3.5+)
The following tile providers are deprecated in this release of GeoPrisma :
- YahooMaps (deprecated)
Widgets that are new or received big or important updates have a notice in parenthesis.
- geoextprintform (updated)
Migration Guide : GeoPrisma 1.4 to 1.6
- OpenLayers 2.11 is not longer supported. If you do not use GeoPrisma included libraries, you need to upgrade to OpenLayers 2.12-rc7.
- Lots of new features were added to the GeoExtPrintForm widgets. In order for them to work properly, you need to have a MapFishPrint config.yaml including the following blocks. See http://www.mapfish.org/doc/print/configuration.html to learn more.
- map with overviewMap set
- New widgets in this release : OverviewMap. Make sure to add them to your .xslt template files.
- OpenLayers 2.12-rc7 is now used, which has many files that were deprecated and moved to a single deprecated.js file inside its lib directory. This file is included when using the printAllLibSources with pVersion parameter equal to 'deprecated'.
See HISTORY.TXT for a complete detail for of each release for the 1.6 branch.