Fusion Tiled Maps Issues
|Reported by:||jfournier||Owned by:||madair|
|External ID:||1054718||Operating System:||All|
Tiled maps in Fusion do not appear to be fully supported yet.
- Zoom slider does not appear to initialize. Stays on closest zoom in.
- Selection graphic is offset up and to the right by several pixels (Firefox 2)
- When panning and zooming, sometimes I'll get an error in MapTip??.js at line 203, erroring out because this.oMapTipPosition.y is null. I'm not sure what's happening here; whether I'm placing the mouse over a div that's floating over the map, or if it's trying to query while the map div isn't active?
- The Legend panel does not "work" with tiled layers properly. It will need some kind of special treatment to only display a check-box at the parent level, etc.
- Specifying a tile size smaller than 300x300 in the MapGuide? server config makes small outlines appear around the images. Perhaps the OL code is hard-coded to 300x300?
- For some reason, on the Demo server I'm getting 401 responses for some tiles, followed by 200 responses. Huh?
The performance of tiled maps in Fusion is pretty decent though. I'd love to be able to use this stuff! Change History