Download the latest version of Proj4js here
The library is distributed as a .zip file and is available from the following link.
Unzip this file in a web-accessible directory and then include the file proj4js-compressed.js in your web page. See the UserGuide for more details.
The SVN repository for Proj4js is at: metacrs/proj4js
Some example Proj4js definition files can be found in the proj4js/lib/defs subdirectory however this project does not intend to become a repository of coordinate system definitions.
Tickets closed in the most recent release:
- adjust_axis: typo in error message
- undefined strcmp function
- Proj4js.Proj.poly::init error in test
- fix global variables and Proj4js.common constants usage
- Krovak projection port
- misc errors
- Handling of projections with towgs84 parameter
- EPSG:27700 (OSGB)
- Add support for non-Earth radius to Sinu projection
- laea.js erroneous references to sinph0 & cosph0
- MGRS utility for Proj4js