|Version 40 (modified by chodgson, 2 years ago)|
PostGIS Tracker and Wiki
This Trac instance is used for bug, enhancement & task tracking, a user and developer wiki, and a view into the subversion code repository. To edit the wiki pages and bug/enhancement/task tickets you'll need to login with an OSGeo Userid. Read the TracGuide for details about how the site works.
- Submit a new bug report (you need to login with an OSGeo Userid)
- Bug reports to WKT Raster extension should have summary prefixed with [wktraster] and corresponding component assigned.
- List Open Bugs
- List Open Enhancement Requests
- Release Candidate Downloads
- Released Tar Balls?
List of PostGIS extensions:
PostGIS Raster (formerly PostGIS WKT Raster)
- PostGIS Raster - Integration of a new raster type within PostGIS spec.
- Raster Tutorial - Demonstrates how to use Raster with vector geometries and install on windows.
- Raster functions reference - This is a list of already implemented functions. Documentation of functions still in progress.
- PostGIS Raster FTW - Real application - land classification /vector/raster operations
- Raster Driver for GDAL - Progress Reports on GSOC building WKT Raster driver for GDAL
- Crunching Rasters with WKT Raster
- WKTRaster Doxygen Documentation (pre-2.0) Note: the 2.0 raster doxygen is now part of PostGIS Doxygen
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.