|Reported by:||mloskot||Owned by:||dustymugs|
Description (last modified by pracine)
As stated at the end of the comment 5 of the "Specification Comments following the Code Sprint" section of the working specifications, this function should be a PL/pgSQL wrapper around a more general ST_AsImage(format, params) function using GDAL to convert any raster to an image.
The function should return a bytea.
See the working specifications for more details/questions.
Change History (16)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by mloskot
- Owner changed from pracine to mloskot
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by pracine
- Summary changed from [wktraster] Implement ST_AsPNG function for raster to [raster] Implement ST_AsPNG function for raster
comment:10 Changed 5 years ago by dustymugs
- Summary changed from [raster] Implement ST_AsPNG function for raster to [raster] ST_AsPNG
comment:12 Changed 5 years ago by dustymugs
- Keywords history added
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed