Ticket #1548 (closed patch: fixed)
Documentation URLs, visible whitespace, and minor touchups
|Reported by:||mwtoews||Owned by:||robe|
See attached patch, ready to go for trunk.
A summary of changes:
- In general, updated URLs where needed.
- Added some logical spaces, e.g.: "word,word" -> "word, word"; typically in "See Also" lists.
- For links to the PostgreSQL Documentation, directing to the "current/static" version (the one without comments).
- performance_tips.xml - updated "checkpoint_segments" section. Removed "checkpoint_segment_size", since I can't even tell what version that was used. Also, I'm not sure what other "many configurations with names starting with checkpoint and WAL" would need to be mentioned here.
- reference_editor.xml - Deleted two obsolete references to url="/support/wiki/index.php?plpgsqlfunctions"
- reference_output.xml - ST_AsX3D - there are a few references to " http://web3d.org/x3d/specifications/ISO-IEC-19776-1.2-X3DEncodings-XML/Part01/EncodingOfNodes.html", which doesn't link as it appears that V1.2 is not available -- only V3.0 and up. I didn't modify this, as I'm not sure if a later version is a suitable reference. If so, make it http://www.web3d.org/files/specifications/19776-1/V3.2/Part01/EncodingOfNodes.html
Revise as needed.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.