Verify and uncomment Swiss datum parameters
|Reported by:||neteler||Owned by:||grass-dev@…|
|Keywords:||CH1903, Swiss||Cc:||neteler, pkelly|
12/23/07 12:17:20 changed by pkelly
Re: the commented-out 7-parameter transform
I originally put this in and the source is now at http://www.asprs.org/resources/grids/08-2001-swiss.pdf
As far as I can remember the two reasons I left it commented were:
1) The parameters given are for CH1903+ which is apparently different from CH1903 - I have no idea how much or if the differences are big enough to be relevant.
2) I didn't have any test points to verify the parameters - in particular we always need to check the sign of the 3 rotation parameters (the 4th, 5th and 6th numbers out of the 7) as the American/European? conventions are different.
If somebody can verify these two points then we can uncomment the parameters.
Change History (14)
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 3 Changed 8 years ago by swisstopoum
- CPU set to Unspecified
- Platform set to Unspecified
comment:10 follow-up: ↓ 11 Changed 8 years ago by pkelly
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:11 in reply to: ↑ 10 Changed 8 years ago by hamish
- Component changed from default to Projections/Datums
- Keywords CH1903 Swiss added