Ticket #1262 (closed defect: fixed)
r.proj broken in all dev versions
|Reported by:||cmbarton||Owned by:||grass-dev@…|
I just tried to reproject a raster from a UTM location into a latlon location. After a silent failure in the GUI, I made a vector area in the UTM location that matched the raster extents and reprojected it (v.proj) into the latlon location. This worked. Then I set the region to match the vector extents and tried to reproject the raster. I set the resolution to match the source raster that I was trying to reproject. r.proj fails immediately with the following seg fault error:
GRASS 7.0.svn (polengrass13):~ > r.proj input=h92_N-33-131-D location=PolenUTM mapset=PERMANENT output=h92 resolution=0.000039682539683 Input Projection Parameters: +proj=tmerc +lat_0=0 +lon_0=19 +k=0.9993 +x_0=500000 +y_0=-5300000 +no_defs +a=6378137 +rf=298.257222101 +towgs84=0.000,0.000,0.000 Input Unit Factor: 1 Output Projection Parameters: +proj=longlat +a=6378137 +rf=298.257223563 +no_defs Output Unit Factor: 1 Segmentation fault
I have not yet tried this in other dev versions, but I guess I'd better do so.