|Version 21 (modified by adube, 16 months ago)|
GeoPrisma 1.2 Release Plan
This purpose of this page is to list the widgets and features that are going to be packaged as GeoPrisma version 1.2 official release.
- Internet Explorer 9 support (#369)
- Deprecate FeatureServer (Python service). Use WFS as a replacement. Full WFS support in all FeatureServer widgets, read-only, i.e. not WFS-T. Widgets to add support :
- InitialView (#372)
- Deprecate TileCache (Python service). Use a new TMS Service instead. (#371)
- Re-factorize the MeasureTool widget (#292)
- New Filter widget getting its filters from external libraries (#388)
- Migrate geoprisma.org on a Linux server (#356)
- Add the possibility to include an exclusive list of unbound widgets to a workspace (#393).
- (done) Mark tickets for 1.2.0, move the others to 1.4.0.
Here's the tickets that BIS want solved for the 1.2.0 milestone : bis-1.2.0.
- The API widget must be included in your template.xslt file(s).
- GoogleMaps v2 no longer supported. Change all source of your gymo service with google provider to use v3 instead.
- If you're using the ApplyFilter widget, make sure its container has the "animCollapse" property set to false.
- XMLWorkspaceConfig, new "widgets" tag : to know the possible widget types that can be used use in that new config, see the ticket #393.