Ticket #220 (closed defect: fixed)
Can't check in multiple features created in mysql
|Reported by:||gregboone||Owned by:||gregboone|
Description (last modified by gregboone) (diff)
1. Launch AutoCAD Map 2009 and create a new drawing
2. Create a SHP connection and load a set of point data
3. Create a FDO connection to a MySQL Server
4. New a mysql datastore, specify the coordinate system as CA83IIIF
5. Bulk copy data from SHP to the new MySql data source
6. Select MySQL connection in FDO, and add the data to the map
7. Right click the layer in Display manager, select Create -> Create New Multipoint school_private_pts
8. Create three points in the map and press Enter
9. Click check in toolbar button to check in the new features
Result: Error message appears, Feature was not saved in the target feature source. Failed to insert feature. Shape type mismatch on geometric property 'Geometry' of the feature class 'school_private_pts'.
Expected: New features shall be checked in.