|Version 2 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
The Trac User and Administration Guide
Table of contents
The TracGuide is meant to serve as a starting point for all documentation regarding Trac usage and development. The guide is a free document, a collaborative effort, and a part of the Trac Project itself.
Table of Contents
Currently available documentation:
- TracGuide (This page) -- Documentation starting point.
- Administrator Guide
- TracInstall -- How to install and run Trac.
- TracUpgrade -- How to upgrade existing installations.
- TracAdmin -- Administering a Trac project.
- TracImport -- Importing tickets from other bug databases.
- TracIni -- Trac configuration file reference.
- TracPermissions -- Access control and permissions.
- TracInterfaceCustomization -- Customizing the Trac interface.
- TracPlugins -- Installing and managing Trac extensions.
- TracLogging -- The Trac logging facility.
- TracNotification -- Email notification.
- TracWorkflow -- Configurable Ticket Workflow.
- User Guide
- TracWiki -- How to use the built-in Wiki.
- TracTimeline -- The timeline provides a historic perspective on a project.
- TracRss -- RSS content syndication in Trac.
- The Version Control Subsystem
- The Ticket Subsystem
- Trac FAQ - A collection of Frequently Asked Questions (on the project website).
Support and Other Sources of Information
If you are looking for a good place to ask a question about Trac, look no further than the MailingList. It provides a friendly environment to discuss openly among Trac users and developers.
See also the TracSupport page for more information resources.
Finally, developer documentation can be found in TracDev and its sub-pages.