|Version 1 (modified by 6 years ago) ( diff ),|
1 week to test the OSGeo-Live DVD before we burn it
3 August 2010
The OSGeo-Live DVD is looking great, with 43 pre-configured GeoSpatial Open Source packages and marketing documentation.
It will be sent to the printers next week, Monday 9 August, and we are calling on all projects to test their applications and documentation and verify everything is working fine.
Could everyone with an interest please:
- download an ISO or Virtual Machine from here: http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/4.0-rc6/
- run (and update) test steps for your project. Test steps might be "Run steps in QuickStart". Record results here: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Testing
- review documentation: http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/4.0-rc6/osgeolive-docs/index.html
- if inspired - write a quickstart, or add screen shots to an existing quickstart.
- fix anything that is broken