|Version 6 (modified by 3 years ago) ( diff ),|
Final OSGeo-Live 13.0 testing sprint this weekend (12-14 July 2019) - call to action
9 July 2019
After much hard work from the OSGeoLive build team, we released the first beta version of OSGeoLive 13.0.
We are calling for help for the final OSGeoLive testing sprint, this weekend, 12-14 July 2019. We really want OSGeo seasoned developers to find any outstanding issues, rather than having them found in workshops or by new users in the released version.
So please consider joining our testing-sprint to verify your favourite application works.
- Sign up at: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/Press Release 85
- Download ISO from: http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/13.0/
- Chat about your progress with us at: irc://irc.freenode.net#osgeolive
- Update your testing status at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q5BaEgQtgw4O1bXyeWMlM8XtAOhUgcjZ7Y2O0FZc2H0/edit#gid=430477653
We aim to have each application tested by both someone familiar with it, and someone less familiar.
And you will likely catch one of our core team on IRC outside this timeslot as well.
- Angelos Tzotsos, gcpp.kalxas gmail.com
- Cameron Shorter, cameron . shorter AT gmail . com
- Astrid Emde, astroidex astrid_emde AT osgeo dot org
If you would like to add a new project, help us to get in the cloud or have another goal you would like to work on and get involved you are very welcome.
Please join the OSGeoLive mailing list  or meet us on IRC at our weekly meeting.
OSGeoLive (http://live.osgeo.org) is a Lubuntu based distribution of Geospatial Open Source Software, available via a Live DVD, Virtual Machine and USB. You can use OSGeoLive to try a wide variety of open source geospatial software without installing anything.