|Version 8 (modified by 4 years ago) ( diff ),|
Jupyter and Notebooks on OSGeoLive 12
Intro Notes on Notebooks for OSGeoLive12 using Jupyter http://jupyter.org/
git repo: https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeolive/OSGeoLive12-Notebooks
- Scitools additions -- Cartopy
SciTools is a collaborative effort to produce powerful Python-based open-source tools for Earth scientists
- Iris abstraction of NetCDF and similar formats, with analysis and visualization
- PySAL spatial statistics library with visualization
- Folium Notebook-friendly library for Leaflet maps
- Rasterio python tools for raster imagery and data
- Toblerity shapely, Fiona, libspatialindex in Python
- NetworkX complete graph (math) library with teaching examples
- DMBook Introduction to Data Mining supplementary Notebooks, including sklearn sections
Observation: cutting-edge code is NOT the same as a stable platform for teaching, and collaborating on research.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.