|Version 19 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
- Based in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Programming in Delphi
- Ordnance Survey UK mapping (OS Raster and OS MasterMap) using PostgreSQL/PostGIS, SQL Server, Access, MapServer, Ka-Map, Apache/IIS Proxy, OpenLayers
- Specific interest in UK Fire & Rescue Service mobile data, operational intelligence and mapping solutions
- Author of the Strathclyde Fire & Rescue VMDS (Vehicle Mounted Data System)
- email donald.kerr(at)dkerr.co.uk
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.