NVIZ issues in GRASS6.x
|Reported by:||clerici||Owned by:|
1) In the control panel the LOOK cancel button does not work (it works on 6.0)
2) In the control panel the LOOK RESET button does not reset twist (bug?)
3) In the Surface panel the masking doesn't have any effect on 'fine' surfaces but only on 'wire' surfaces and vectors maps.
4) In the Surface panel the emission parameter (in Surface Attribute) seems ineffective.
5) In the Surface panel the Transparency function has a strange behaviour with the 'constant' elevation surfaces. When a transparency value is assigned to the surface and the DRAW button is pressed, the surface is hidden by the other surfaces. Only by pressing the Draw Current button in the Surface panel the transparency is effective, but reduces progressively each time the button is pressed. If the DRAW button is pressed again the surface return to be hidden. For a check the elevation.dem and a surface at an elevation of 5,000 m can be used.
6) In the panel Vectors Lines/3D Polygons the Display Flat function seems ineffective.
7) The Vector points are not displayed on the surface, but seem suspended in the air above the surface, reproducing the surface morphology (the elevation difference seems to be a constant). Only if the surface is a plane at constant elevation the points are located on the surface (checked with archsites and bugsites on elevation.dem and on a surface at 5000 m). The problem doesn't exist in grass6.0.
Change History (9)
comment:5 by , 14 years ago
|Summary:||NVIZ in GRASS6.2.3 (some problems) → NVIZ issues in GRASS6.x|