|Version 7 (modified by gsherman, 7 years ago)|
Welcome to the Quantum GIS Project Management Site
This site provides project managment support, bug/issue tracking, and viewing of the Subversion source code repository.
If you have a login, use https://svn.qgis.org/trac/login. If you are a frequent contributor and desire a login on this system send an email to gsherman at mrcc dot com or tim at linfiniti dot com.
Reporting a Bug
Before filing a bug, review the currently open tickets to make sure that you aren't creating a duplicate. If you have additional information on an issue, you can add it to the ticket.
To report a bug, choose New Ticket from the menu bar.
Important information needed when filing a bug:
- Your email or username - If you have a login your user name will be automatically supplied. If not, please provide your email address so we can contact you for further information and follow-ups.
- Type - choose bug from the drop-down list
- Full description - Provide a full description of the problem including steps to repeat it
- Priority - provide an estimate of the severity of the problem
- Component - Choose the aspect of the application that is most closely associated with the problem
- Milestone - If this issue affects a particular Milestone in the project choose it from the drop-down list
- Version of QGIS this issue affects
- Platform - Choose the platform you are using
- Platform Version - provide the version of your platform. This may be a number or name. Here are some examples of Platform and Platform version pairs, separated by a dash:
- Debian - Sarge
- OS X - 10.4
- Windows - XP
- Fedora - Core 5