OSSIM Image Model Requirements
1. Define the problem and the top level image model solution including class interfaces
2. Who's going to do what, when.
3) We should write some test code and have test cases for before/and after round trips on a given set of points for each test case.
2) Also that should be a branch. I know that's a pain but it might be smart to do.
Model should handle:
1) Sub image offsets
2) Any type of decimation
3) affine transform
4) Quadrilateral (not sure if that's the right word) (ichipb).
5) Handle bounding rectangle for images with models that are affected by elevation. (bug right now).