|Version 14 (modified by pborissow, 3 years ago)|
OSSIM Command Line Applications
The following command line applications are distributed with OSSIM.
- ossim-info Used display metadata for imagery, maps, terrain, and vector data.
- orthoigen Used to orthorectify, mosaic, and convert raster data between different formats. It provides a number of operations including subsetting, resampling, histogram matching, and reprojection of data.
- img2rr Used to create overviews.
- create-histo Used to compute a histogram.
- cmm Used to determine the min/max pixel values of an image.
- band-merge Used to merge multiple image files into a single n-band dataset.
- icp Used to translate an image from one format to another.
- igen Used to execute image chains specified in a spec file.
Utilities to Create Geom Files
Utilities to Create Grid Files
Legacy Metadata Utilities
Most of these apps have been rolled into ossim-info